1. Either you are a tourist coming from overseas, or a local acting like one on a staycation. You can’t go wrong with the Sydney’s signature view of the Harbour Bridge and the Opera House. This Classic Quay West Suites Sydney Hotel provides you a 180-degree view. That is more than what Shangri-la has to offer!
2. The French foods at Quartier Sydney are just delectable. Look at the spread above. This featured Chicken Liver Parfait, Duck Rillettes, Grainge Black Aungus Fillet, Tatted Tatin and a Cheese Board. And this is just half the menu.
3. My favourite dishes are, of course, Oysters, Moules Marinière and Market fish (it was a perfectly cooked Barramundi on that day!).
Hashtag #dieterlookaway 😂😍
4. Spacious granite bathroom. Bonus point to a bathtub as well, just perfect for a chillax day. My tip is BYO your bath bomb.
Check out my IGTV here 💦
5. You can swim overlooking the Circular Quay on one side. Stunning views of Sydney’s CBD on another. The indoor jacuzzi here is currently the only one of its kind with full harbour view.
6. If you’re a landscape photographer, you will go over the moon with the view from this room. Imagine sunrise and sunset with the iconic landmarks. Sitting in an air-con, sipping a cuppa while doing the timelapse. No rain. No wind. Is this real life?
7. The night view here is second best to none. No jokes. You’ll love it whether you're a photographer or not.
Even if you’re not staying here. You can still celebrate New Year’s Eve at the Quartier bistro for superb food and wine pairing by Head Chef, Matteo Bisori. Then head upstairs to Level 24 to enjoy the spectacular New Year’s Eve fireworks. Limited seats available here.
8. The Quay West is literally located between the new Sydney’s must-visit Barangaroo and the iconic old school district, the Rocks, so there are TONS OF THINGS TO DO. needless to say.
9. Breakfast in bed is available. What’s more is that the whole menu from the Quartier Bistro mentioned above is actually available as a room service. So you can be as lazy as you want.
10. If you’re not that lazy you can go down to the Quartier for a breakfast buffet.
11. As a serviced apartment, this hotel provides 5-star accommodation but it feels like home more than other 5-star hotels or boutique hotel. Did I mention a mini bar in every room!?
12. Separate laundry includes washing machine, dryer, iron, ironing board and wash tub. So yeah you can wash your clothes with the washing machine in the room, or use the dry cleaning service available on the phone.